Ok, so I totally know that I didn't have anything written down for this, but I had just posted this on off of this website, and it's called Polyvore. It is SO COOL! You can design like whatever you want in a collage, and I am having so much fun! Here is the website: www.polyvore.com
So, what you do is go to this website, and then click on "create." It should take you to the editor. You'll have so much fun! I'm signing out.
Ok, so I totally know that I didn't have anything written down for this, but I had just posted this on off of this website, and it's called Polyvore. It is SO COOL! You can design like whatever you want in a collage, and I am having so much fun! Here is the website:
ReplyDeletewww.polyvore.com
So, what you do is go to this website, and then click on "create." It should take you to the editor. You'll have so much fun! I'm signing out.
~Missi